Lahore, Pakistan – Avanceon Limited has successfully completed a major Instrumentation and Electrical works project at a Lubricants Blending Plant, located in Karachi, Pakistan. This project is a part of multimillion-dollar investment envisaged by client, one of the world’s largest integrated energy companies, for blending plant’s expansion and high-tech modernization for efficient and reliable operations.
Avanceon had been contracted to provide instrumentation, electrical and commissioning services to modify and revamp operations at blending plant’s storage facilities and decanting area. Detailed scope of work included:
- Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of instrumentation works including field instruments, cables, and related hardware
- Installation of control system hardware including PCS marshalling cabinets, system server cabinets, engineering workstation, industrial ethernet communication network and thin clients for HIMs
- Project services included:
- Liaison and coordination with Process Control System (PCS) vendor for start-up and commissioning
- 3rd party startup and commissioning services for Simultaneous Metering Blending (SMB) System, Pigging System and Air Compressors
- Installation, hookup, calibration, testing and commissioning of client provided instrumentation (pressure, temperature, level, control valves etc.)
- Site and project management
- Related technical documentation
Avanceon Limited, Pakistan’s leading system integrator has been serving the industry for more than 30 years now. It has an impressive history of delivering high-end control, electrical and instrumentation projects with some of the major local and multinational Oil & Gas clients. Avanceon’s long term service history, strong project references, and a technically sound solution played a major role in acquiring this project.
Avanceon completed the project within the agreed timeline. HAZOP study was carried out before the start of the project with failsafe plans to address any safety, quality and environmental issues.
For more information about this project, contact us at email@example.com
—End of News Release—
About Avanceon Oil & Gas – For all plant operations, automation and control are critical areas especially in industries where requirements for safety and reliability are necessary. Over the past three decades, Avanceon’s solutions have helped key Oil & Gas players improve their production processes, downtime and profitability in line with their KPIs. Avanceon partners with multiple vendors to provide customers with best in class solutions. We have developed key partnerships with the top software and hardware OEMs.
For more information about Avanceon’s Oil & Gas Solutions, click here http://www.avanceon.ae/oil-gas/
About Avanceon – (PSX: AVN) – Avanceon is an industrial automation consultation and system integration entity in Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, KSA and United States. The company follows an ethical, proactive and sustainable approach to business. As a leading innovator within the automation industry, Avanceon provides state of the art automation solutions on three continents. Established in 1984, Avanceon is committed to providing engineering excellence to its clients and partners. Providing end to end solutions, which include Design, Supply, Engineering, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance, Avanceon’s executive management has extensive experience and insight within the automation and system integration industry.
Find out more about Avanceon at www.avanceon.ae